Our Commitment to Sustainability
We proudly dispose of all of our waste and debris at a state of the art Rhode Island recycling facility that boasts an 80%-90% recycling efficiency rate.
Our Commitment to Excellence
Pasquazzi Bros., Inc. (PBI) thrives on projects that have strict operational and time constraints such as hospitals, office buildings, schools, malls, bridges, and homes. With the ability to self-perform all demolition, asbestos abatement, and disposal, PBI can save its customers time and money while maintaining a high level of quality control.
We only employ trained industry professionals that emphasize teamwork and find safe, innovative, and precise methods of interior and exterior demolition to complete each project to the highest standards.
PBI has completed countless projects with Rhode Island's premier general contractors and construction management firms such as:
- A. F. Lusi Construction, Inc.
- Aetna Bridge Holding Company
- ADS Construction
- Bond Brothers
- Dimeo Construction Company
- E. W. Burman, Inc.
- E. Turgeon Construction
- First Bristol Corporation
- Gilbane Building Company
- Hensel Phelps
- H.V. Collins Company
- Nadeau Corporation
- Pariseault Builders, Inc.
- Shawmut Design & Construction
- Stonestreet Construction, LLC
- Struever Bros. Eccles & Rouse, Inc.
- Suffolk Construction Company, Inc.